Bowtech® Training in New Zealand
- No pre-requisites or prior experience is required to commence training.
- Prior learning may be recognized
- It complements an existing health modality and may be a great additional tool for your practice.
- Bowtech® Bowen therapy is a type of Body work that is non-invasive, gentle and suitable for all ages.
- You will be trained in a supportive environment by a qualified and registered Bowtech® instructor
- Practical, hands-on Training and Theory Training and assessments are provided throughout all modules.
- Bowtech® Training is recognized internationally by other Bowtech® associations.
The content of each module is standard in every country where the BTAA accredited instructors teach. This means that should you move to another country you can connect with other BTAA accredited instructors and continue learning the same procedures.
For all training enquiries, please contact GAY JARVIS
Contact your local instructor for Module 1-6 training dates/fees
Modules 7 & 8:
Having successfully passed Module 7, students wishing to pursue a professional Bowen career may charge for their treatments but must not advertise until they have attained their Diploma of Proficiency. Student membership applies until the Diploma is completed.For Diploma accreditation, the following professional training requirements may be completed in any order:
• 200 hours anatomy and physiology training. Can be cross-credited or studied by correspondence.
• 20 hours business studies
• Workplace first-aid
• A further 60 case studies of minimum of 2 treatments each. These you are allowed to charge for.
• Attend a further assessment weekend (Module 8) which must be approximately 6 months after Module 7.
Completion of the above then allows you to apply for Professional Membership of Bowen Therapy New Zealand.
Continuing education begins with accreditation as a Professional Practitioner. It ensures that practitioners maintain their professional standards. Practitioners must attend 4 days (32 contact hours) of Bowtech® approved seminars.
Your instructor will inform you of the approved seminars.